Re: st: Conditional risk set model Cox regression (time from previous event)

Subject   Re: st: Conditional risk set model Cox regression (time from previous event)
Date   Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:52:30 -0400

--

Tracy:

You are presumably referring to:
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/stmfail.html

Review the  Statalist FAQ (link at the bottom of this email),
Sections: 3, 4, and 8.

Provide a listing of your data for your first two subjects, with IDs t
dates (or times) , utcome indicator and variable names, no covariates.
 Then, ask your question in the light of what the FAQ request and in
terms of your variables.

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com