Re: st: gllamm and mim output for multi-level model

Subject   Re: st: gllamm and mim output for multi-level model
Date   Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:17:04 -0500

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Robert A Yaffee <bob.yaffee@nyu.edu> wrote:
> Stas,
>    Is there any effort under way to render polychor consistent with complex sample
> analysis?

No, but it should support [pweights] as is, I believe, so you'd be
able to get the right point estimates. If you really need the standard
errors to do the tests, then probably you would need the joint
standard errors on everything, which are currently not available, and
it would be a huge rework to add them.