RE: st:revise variables labels for a group of variables

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st:revise variables labels for a group of variables
Date   Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:30:35 +0100

You're welcome. Some readers might say "Don't encourage him!", but
I slipped frog, toad and newt into the manual entry [D] egen.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Amanda Fu

Thank you for the introduction of Extended macro functions! These
macros are very helpful.

By the way," frog toad newt whatever" made my day! I cannot help
laughing until my colleague asked, "What's so funny?"