Re: st:revise variables labels for a group of variables

From   Amanda Fu <mandy.fu1@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st:revise variables labels for a group of variables
Date   Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:26:35 -0400

Dear Mr. Cox,

Thank you for the introduction of Extended macro functions! These
macros are very helpful.

By the way," frog toad newt whatever" made my day! I cannot help
laughing until my colleague asked, "What's so funny?"

Thank you!

Amanda Fu