Re: st: margins with svy: biprobit

Subject   Re: st: margins with svy: biprobit
Date   Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:51:22 -0400

This was probably caused by a bug that was fixed in the  30 September
2010 Stata update.

" 4. margins with unconditional variance estimates and survey
subpopulation estimation results with some of the independent
variables containing missing values in observations where the sampling
weights were zero would report the error "unconditional standard
errors derived assuming full estimation sample; indepvars dropped
observations from the estimation sample". This has been fixed."

Steve

sjsamuels@gmail.com
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY 12477