st: x axis forest plot

From   Vincent de Jonge <v.dejonge@erasmusmc.nl>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: x axis forest plot
Date   Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:44:06 +0200

Dear all,

I have a question. I did a meta-analysis on count data using the db metan command and plotted a forest plot. However, to improve readability I would like to limit the x axis. This just won't work. I don't know how to do it. Tried commands like xaxis, xlabel, etc. but always get an error. Hope someone can get me the answer.

Regards, Vincent