st: Bootstrapping Error

From   Lina Marcela Cardona Sosa <>
Subject   st: Bootstrapping Error
Date   Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:37:38 +0100

Dear all,

I am using bootstrap in STATA 11 to estimate the standard errors of a
bivariate probit constrained to some restriction. I have written a
program to estimate the bivariate probit subject to this particular
constrained and then I use bootstrap over this program : bootstrap _b
_se, reps(100): myprogram. Once I run it I get the message:
insufficient observations to compute bootstrap standard errors no
results will be saved. I have tried to solve the problem using also
but it doesn't work neither. I have read STATA Manual and online
examples but I haven't been able to
understand my problem. I would appreciate any help.