Re: st: Question regarding "multiple responses"

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Question regarding "multiple responses"
Date   Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:46:57 -0400

in many fields, these are known as "stub-and-banner" tables; Stata has
no simple ways to get at this though various, all awkward, kludges can
be implemented -- in my opinion it is easier to use another package