Re: st: st : regress problem

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: st : regress problem
Date   Sun, 3 Oct 2010 13:43:15 +0100 (BST)

--- On Sat, 2/10/10, wrote:
> I just get Stata 11 and I managed to perform some
> univariate test.
> But when it comes to regression, I get the following
> message :
> *c(showbaselevels) undefined*
> *r(133)
> I found on that it might be due to a incomplete
> update, but after
> controlling fir the update the error message continues.

I guess you are right in that this really looks like an
incomplete update. Did you type all of the following commands?

update all
update swap

If so, and the problem persists, then you will need to contact
Stata Techsupport:

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie