st: st : regress problem

From   tbourvea@rip.ens-cachan.fr
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: st : regress problem
Date   Sat, 02 Oct 2010 13:40:29 +0200

Dear all,

I just get Stata 11 and I managed to perform some univariate test.
But when it comes to regression, I get the following message :

*c(showbaselevels) undefined*
*r(133)

I found on stata.com that it might be due to a incomplete update, but after
controlling fir the update the error message continues.

Do you have any idea why ?

Best regards