Re: st: Re: option refseqid in command sqom

From   Ulrich Kohler <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: option refseqid in command sqom
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:56:56 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 30.09.2010, 07:21 -0700 schrieb zorobabel:
> Thanks you very much, it works!  (you save my life)
> Sorry, i have another question : how can i implement sqset command when the
> data is unbalanced. In fact, i have the following error message:
> sqset st1 code1 year
> order variable has gaps!

This really depend on your research question. If read -help sq- you will
find a section "Gaps, missings, etc." which gives an overview on what
can be done.