st: Re: option refseqid in command sqom

From   zorobabel <alimjoba@yahoo.fr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: option refseqid in command sqom
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2010 04:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks you very much!
I proceeded to the updating of "sq package". Then, i used integer id (in the
sqdemo database) but i have the same error message.
I don't knows, after the updating, i checked the ado file in STATA 11 but
there isn't  updated "sq.ado ". Is it normal?
May be, i  have several "ado path"
Thanks you again