RE: st: Modeling % data

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Modeling % data
Date   Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:54:50 +0200

" Printing from Adobe Acrobat or equivalent should be able to cope with

I think Michael`s point is that he wants the animation gone for printing
purposes, which he can do by finding all the slides that have all bullet
points uncovered and printing _only those_. Such a version of an animated
presentation is easy to compile for authors by adding the [handout] option
to the beamer class. I think it would be good if authors of presentations
for UGMs sent them in the handout format to Kit Baum.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Donnerstag, 23. September 2010 20:47
To: ''
Subject: RE: st: Modeling % data

Printing from Adobe Acrobat or equivalent should be able to cope with this.

Go for multiple pages per sheet.

Clearly, I can't see your operating system, .pdf viewing software or
printing software from here, but rummaging around should find something

Michael I. Lichter

Thank you for making your presentation available. Is it possible to make
a single-page-per-slide version available, too? That is, one that's not
72 pages long for 20 slides! Thanks.

On 9/22/2010 11:51 AM, Maarten buis wrote:

> This all depends on how close your dependent variable gets to the
boundaries of 0% and 100%. If the data stays well within the range of