RE: st: Modeling % data

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: Modeling % data
Date   Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:47:17 +0100

Printing from Adobe Acrobat or equivalent should be able to cope with this.

Go for multiple pages per sheet.

Clearly, I can't see your operating system, .pdf viewing software or printing software from here, but rummaging around should find something similar.

Michael I. Lichter

Thank you for making your presentation available. Is it possible to make
a single-page-per-slide version available, too? That is, one that's not
72 pages long for 20 slides! Thanks.