st: error with buildPlotCommandValues

From   Noel Addy <>
Subject   st: error with buildPlotCommandValues
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:34:09 -0500

A few days ago, I began having difficulties with the Histogram
function on my Stata/MP 10.0 in Windows Business Vista.

With large data sets or small data sets, when I use the Histogram
function it does not display the command, but rather gives this

buildPlotCommandValues.copyToString build_cmd_output: class type not found

I tried a repair, and then I tried an uninstall and reinstall.  To my
knowledge, nothing unusual has happened to my computer in the last
week.  I notice that this error was in the archives, but I didn't see
a solution.

Noel Addy
Starkville, MS