st: Identifying influential observations after svy: logit command

From   Carl Filler <CFiller@brownschool.wustl.edu>
Subject   st: Identifying influential observations after svy: logit command
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:18:03 +0000

Hi -

I'm running diagnostics after logistic regression and I'm using survey data so I'm using the svy: logit command (I have StataSE v11). This is the first time I've worked with weights and survey data and I am having trouble since the old way that I identified outliers was through predicting residuals (I basically would follow this: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/webbooks/logistic/chapter3/statalog3.htm), and the commands I used with non-survey data don't seem to be allowed after svy estimation. Can anyone point me to some good articles, books, sources, websites, or commands (I'm not picky) that will allow me to identify influential observations/outliers?

I appreciate any help you can provide - and apologize for any errors or ignorance above!

Carl