st: How can I get the concordant/tie/non-concordant percentage?

From   "Karen Lin" <karenljr@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: How can I get the concordant/tie/non-concordant percentage?
Date   Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:37:10 +0800

Hi,
Does any one know that in the logistic regression in STATA, how can I generate the concordant/tie/non-concordant percentage as SAS did? I need this statistics because my referee asked for it.

Thanks!
Karen