st: RE: Can you confirm these Stata limitations?

From   Pietro Mazzoni <pm125@columbia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: RE: Can you confirm these Stata limitations?
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:06:21 -0400

Thanks everyone for your answers. I'm glad to find out there is a way around each of the limitations I listed.

Pietro