st: RE: problems with posting

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: problems with posting
Date   Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:13:37 +0100

Your posts look fine to me in the archives. Perhaps what you're seeing is just what your mailer does to incoming. For example, my lousy mailer, a beast that shall remain nameless to hide my University's limited outlook in this respect, over which I have no control, is over-energetic on my behalf in removing line breaks.

Vassilopoulos Achilleas

And this can keep going on forever... any ideas why my posts seem not to
like ENTER????
I just saw that also my "corrected" post appeared the same way...

Vassilopoulos Achilleas

Sorry, I've just found out that some lines in my previous post did not
appeared separated so I thought I should repost.