st: RE: RE: problems with posting

From   "Vassilopoulos Achilleas" <vassilopoulos.statalist@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: RE: problems with posting
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:31:57 +0300

Thanks Nick, I checked the archives too and everything looks fine... I guess
all we can do is add one more beast in your list...

Best,
_____________ - _______________

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786
Email : avassilopoulos.aua@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 08 September, 2010 00:14
To: 'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'
Subject: st: RE: problems with posting

Your posts look fine to me in the archives. Perhaps what you're seeing is
just what your mailer does to incoming. For example, my lousy mailer, a
beast that shall remain nameless to hide my University's limited outlook in
this respect, over which I have no control, is over-energetic on my behalf
in removing line breaks.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Vassilopoulos Achilleas

And this can keep going on forever... any ideas why my posts seem not to
like ENTER????
I just saw that also my "corrected" post appeared the same way...

Vassilopoulos Achilleas

Sorry, I've just found out that some lines in my previous post did not
appeared separated so I thought I should repost.