st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator

From   Siri <>
Subject   st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Maarten.

For some reason I actually had to reinstall Stata, but now it works perfectly

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:05:45 -0700
Subject: RE: Heckman two-step estimator

--- On Wed, 1/9/10, Siri wrote:
> I am also having problems with cmp. The message I receive
> when it is suppose to fit the full model is:
>  <istmt>:  3499  cmp_lnL() not found

-cmp- uses Mata functions, and the error you got means that
Stata could not find that particular Mata function. Stata does
not automatically find new Mata functions when you just
installed an new package. The easiest solution is to close down
Stata, start it again, and try to use -cmp- again.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36
72074 Tuebingen

*   For searches and help try:

View message @
To unsubscribe from st: Heckman two-step estimator, click here.