Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator

Subject   Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:05:08 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 1/9/10, Siri wrote:
> I am also having problems with cmp. The message I receive
> when it is suppose to fit the full model is:
>
>  <istmt>:  3499  cmp_lnL() not found

-cmp- uses Mata functions, and the error you got means that
Stata could not find that particular Mata function. Stata does
not automatically find new Mata functions when you just
installed an new package. The easiest solution is to close down
Stata, start it again, and try to use -cmp- again.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie