Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator

From   Siri <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rober, and other statalisters

I am also having problems with cmp. The message I receive when it is suppose
to fit the full model is:

 <istmt>:  3499  cmp_lnL() not found

 So if anyone makes any progress on this problem, I would truly appreciate
if it is shared on this thread.