Re: st: RE: merging observations in one dataset

From   David Kehrl <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: merging observations in one dataset
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:33:40 +0200

sorry,here an example,
what i want now is to sum all balance sheet variables (in this case
assets and capital) at the holding company level.Hope this is more

Bank ID   Assets Securities Quarter  Holding