st: RE: RE: RE: Saving different parts of a dataset using foreach

Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Saving different parts of a dataset using foreach
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:02:40 +0200

<>

So if only Matthew had used the word "numlist" instead of "year", his syntax
would have been legal:

foreach i of numlist 2002/2008 {
di `i'
}

-forvalues- still looks simpler to me...

HTH
Martin