Re: st: gllamm mlogit eform

From   Jörg Eulenberger <j.eulenberger@web.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: gllamm mlogit eform
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:17:44 +0200

I have the problem with Stata 10.1.
. which gllamm
*! version 2.3.14 SRH 13 Jan 2008
Jörg

Am 31.08.2010 04:37, schrieb Richard Williams:
At 05:17 PM 8/30/2010, Lukar Thornton wrote:
I tried running in Stata 10 on a different laptop last night and it worked.
Previously when I had the problem it was in stata 11.

Lukar

It might be related to the version of Stata, but my first guess would be that you have different versions of gllamm on the two machines. On both machines, type

which gllamm

and see what you get.  On my machine, I get

. which gllamm
c:\ado\plus\g\gllamm.ado
*! version 2.3.14 SRH 13 Jan 2008

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463