st: repeated time values problem -svar

From   Sinan Hastorun <SinanH@remi.com>
Subject   st: repeated time values problem -svar
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:26:35 -0400

I am trying to run svar on panel data, but I keep getting the r451 error once I run var or svar after setting the data tsset. I have 3 variables and the data is strongly balanced, except for missing year for a lag. As a remedy, I tried duplicates list id year, but I get Duplicates in terms of id year (0 observations are duplicates) message, so there doesn't seem to be a duplicates problem. I would appreciate any thoughts on what exactly the problem I am facing may be and how I may resolve it. Thank you. Sinan