st: shifting top window to Results after running do-file

From   Michael McCulloch <>
To   Statalist Statalist <>
Subject   st: shifting top window to Results after running do-file
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:03:45 -0700

Dear Statalist members,
In Stata9, after running a do-file the top window visible shifts to Results. However, in Stata11, after running the do-file, the top window visible is the do-file editor. Is there a way to change that? I've looked into the Preferences and don't see a setting. I've also looked at help for window manage, and see a command example "window manage forward results", but does this need to be invoked at each co-file run?

Best wishes,

Michael McCulloch, LAc MPH PhD
Pine Street Foundation
124 Pine Street