st: Trivariate Probit specification question

From   Henry Telli <>
Subject   st: Trivariate Probit specification question
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:56:06 +0100

Hi Statalisters,

I am trying to use the triprobit command by Antoine Terracol
availablefrom ssc. In the short note accompanying the command he
provides an example with two endogenous variables of the form:

y1= y2 y2 x1 x2 x3
y2= x4 x5 x6
y3= x6 x7 x8 x9

My question is, can I use the command for the specification below with
two endogenous variables that also have the same determinants as y1?

y1=y2 y3 x1 x2 x3
y2=x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 x6
y3=x1 x2 x3 x6 x7 x8

Henry Telli