Re: st: mixed model with svy commands

From   "Michael N. Mitchell" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mixed model with svy commands
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:43:08 -0700

Yes indeed it does handle mixed models with weights and strata as well.

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/dmus.html
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/vgsg.html
Stata tidbit of the week         - http://www.MichaelNormanMitchell.com

On 2010-08-13 2.41 PM, Steve Samuels wrote:
I believe Mplus also does mixed models for survey designs.

Steve

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Stas Kolenikov<[email protected]>  wrote:
SUDAAN does not have multilevel binary response models, and SAS PROC
GLIMMIX or NLMIXED does not support appropriate designs. Indeed GLLAMM
is the only package to do the task you need (and it still does not
correct for stratification, so it is still limited).