st: c(showbaselevels) undefined r(133)

From   Sebastian Prediger <>
Subject   st: c(showbaselevels) undefined r(133)
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:22:15 +0200

Hi anybody,

I need your help. I have just installed Stata 11. In order to test the new version, I was running simple regressions (OLS, Probit, Logit) and got always the following error:

c(showbaselevels) undefined

I never had these problems with Stata 10. My Stata 11 version is not an update but a brandnew CD.
Any idea what to do? Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers, Sebastian

Sebastian Prediger
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (PhD Candidate)

Leibniz Center for Marine Tropical Ecology (ZMT)
Fahrenheitstrasse 6
D - 28359 Bremen

Tel : (00)49-(0)421-23800-107
Fax : (00)49-(0)421-23800-30

web :

Leibniz-Zentrum für Marine Tropenökologie (ZMT) GmbH

Fahrenheitstraße 6
28359 Bremen
Tel: +49(0)421 238 00-0
Fax: +49(0)421 238 00-30