Re: st: assign several lines of syntax to local?

From   Marcello Pagano <pagano@hsph.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: assign several lines of syntax to local?
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:19:42 -0400

Very helpful.
Thanks,
m.p.

On 8/12/2010 11:57 AM, David Souther wrote:
Yikes.  Does this mean we have to keep seeing gn's auto reply message
about being on annual leave until Aug 31 ?