Re: st: mixed model with svy commands

From   Ming wen <mimiwen81@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: mixed model with svy commands
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:20:54 -0600

Thanks, Jielu. GLLAMM may be able to run mixed models with survey
design accounted for but it's very slow. So I guess we'd have to
switch to SAS or SUDANN to run this type of models. I wish Stata could
figure out a way to run this type of models in the future.