st: number of obs in MIM model

From   Erum Ikramullah <eikramullah@childtrends.org>
Subject   st: number of obs in MIM model
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:40:00 -0400

Hello,

I am running  a logistic regression models using mim on a multiply imputed dataset (ICE).  When my model runs, it give me a "min. number of obs" which does not match the subpop that I'm using.  Is there a way to see the subpop number of observations so that I know that my model is running on the correct sample?

Thanks,

Erum