st: Course: Applied Econometrics in Washington, DC

From   Timberlake Consultants <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Course: Applied Econometrics in Washington, DC
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:18:31 +0100

Dear Statalist,

Timberlake Consultants Is offering a hands-on Applied Econometrics with Stata course on the 7-10 December, 2010 in Washington, DC.
Discounts are available to academic, students and commercial registrations. Please contact us for details.

Level: Intermediate
Tutor: Professor Sean Holly ( Cambridge University )

Sessions include:
Box Jenkins analysis
Co integration analysis
ARIMA models
Error correction models,
Panel data analysis
Duration data analysis
Practical Sessions

For further information please see  and
To register of for further information. Please contact us at

We look forward to hearing from you.
Noelia Januario
For an on behalf of Timberlake Consultants
Timberlake Consultants
842 Greenwich Lane
Union, NJ 07083  USA
Tel: (908) 686-1251  Fax: (908) 686-2307
All price quotations & information given is subject to our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Available on request or detailed on our website