st: RE: RE: mfx 2 command

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: mfx 2 command
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:41:43 +0100

-mfx2- is a user-written command from SSC.

Martin Weiss

u, clear
ologit warm yr89 male white age ed prst
eret li
mat l e(mfx_b_dydx)
mat l e(mfx_se_dydx)

Laura Cyron

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me how the -mfx2- command saves its
marginal effects and the respective standard errors.
The -mfx- command does it in e(Xmfx_dydx) and e(Xmfx_se_dydx).
I'd like to directly include the matrices in a routine but my results come from
a mprobit estimation and am using -mfx2- as mentioned above.
Reading ado-files is sadly not one of my strength and I cannot deduce from it
how the matrices storing the marginal effects and standard errors might be