st: mfx 2 command

From   Laura Cyron <lauracyron@yahoo.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: mfx 2 command
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:19:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me how the -mfx2- command saves its
marginal effects and the respective standard errors.
The -mfx- command does it in e(Xmfx_dydx) and e(Xmfx_se_dydx).
I'd like to directly include the matrices in a routine but my results come from
a mprobit estimation and am using -mfx2- as mentioned above.
Reading ado-files is sadly not one of my strength and I cannot deduce from it
how the matrices storing the marginal effects and standard errors might be
called. I would greatly appreciate you input.

Thanks a lot,

Laura