Re: st: RE: RE: Replace missing values by 0

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Replace missing values by 0
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:56:32 -0400

be careful -- while what you say is true, you also won't be asked if
you were happy doing "x" -- and 0 is not correct for that

I definitely agree with Tony that just mindlessly doing what the OP
asked is very dangerous

Rich