st: graph export for journal

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: graph export for journal
Date   Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have several Stata Kaplan-Meir curves (st graph) in an article accepted for publication. The wanted the graphs in tiff format which I provide using -graph export-. However, they do not like how they looks. They now want tiff files with a minimal resolution of 300 dpi and CMYK rather than RGB. Can I do this in Stata or am I going to remake the graphs in another software?

Thank you,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK