Re: st: Snapping Windows together in Stata 11 for Macs

From   Paul Connolly <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Snapping Windows together in Stata 11 for Macs
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2010 23:16:03 +0100

Hi Alan, thanks for the reply. I guess it's something I'll get used to!

(PS. While I'm on, just wanted to say how useful and accessible I've found your "A Gentle Introduction to Stata" book. It's been a terrific resource for those of us in my Centre where we are moving over to Stata from SPSS.)