re: st: Snapping Windows together in Stata 11 for Macs

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   re: st: Snapping Windows together in Stata 11 for Macs
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:28:26 -0500

.

"Bring all windows to front when activated" should be checked in the General preferences.

-Dave