st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Estout for metan?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Estout for metan?
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:54:28 +0200

<>

You could use -postfile- to get these results into Excel reliably, or you
could use the -file- suite of commands. Either way, I am afraid that the
results for the individual studies are not returned as a -matrix-, so I
would run a -log- to transfer them...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Megan Fesinmeyer
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 20:25
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Estout for metan?

Thanks for this reply.  I should add that my analysis involves 200 separate
meta-analyses, and I'm trying to get all those results into one
tab-delimited file.  It seems that using the -return list- command would
still require me to cut and paste each list individually out of the results
window, and into my spreadsheet.  I'd like to avoid that!  Though cutting
and pasting out of the -return list- results is certainly better than
cutting and pasting out of the raw results.

Thanks,
Megan