st: RE: Estout for metan?

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Estout for metan?
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:00:53 +0200

Which results do you want to -estout- (user-written by Ben Jann)?

use, clear
metan_examples metan_example_basic

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Megan Fesinmeyer
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 18:50
Subject: st: Estout for metan?

I've had great success using the estout command to export my logistic and
linear regression results to tab-delimited files.  However, I haven't been
able to figure out a way to export my meta-analysis results in a similar
fashion!  I'm stuck cutting and pasting my metan results from the results
window into an Excel spreadsheet, which is tedious and invites errors.  Does
anyone know a way to get metan results out of Stata and into a text file?

Thanks very much!

Megan Dann Fesinmeyer, PhD, MPH
Staff Scientist
Program in Biostatistics & Biomathematics
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
tel. (206) 667-7950