st: Estout for metan?

From   Megan Fesinmeyer <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Estout for metan?
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:49:55 -0700

I've had great success using the estout command to export my logistic and linear regression results to tab-delimited files.  However, I haven't been able to figure out a way to export my meta-analysis results in a similar fashion!  I'm stuck cutting and pasting my metan results from the results window into an Excel spreadsheet, which is tedious and invites errors.  Does anyone know a way to get metan results out of Stata and into a text file?

Thanks very much!

Megan Dann Fesinmeyer, PhD, MPH
Staff Scientist
Program in Biostatistics & Biomathematics
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
tel. (206) 667-7950