st: AW: Classic Statistical Software Review

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Classic Statistical Software Review
Date   Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:21:13 +0200

<>

"The documentation writers know their statistics, and a sardonic wit gives
the writing some sparkle". Still true, I think...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Michael N.
Mitchell
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010 00:50
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Classic Statistical Software Review

Dave's posting reminded me of a bit of treasure from Infoworld, see the
bottom left at

http://bit.ly/9qIkuE

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/dmus.html
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/vgsg.html
Stata tidbit of the week         - http://www.MichaelNormanMitchell.com

On 2010-07-27 11.41 AM, Airey, David C wrote:
> .
>
> MacStats has an updated review of Stata 11 for the Mac in draft format.
Comment to the author if you feel he could improve things or is missing
something not familiar to him.