Re: st: Classic Statistical Software Review

From   Joseph McDonnell <jockmcdock@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Classic Statistical Software Review
Date   Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:54:07 +0930

Stata 1 cost $590 but Stata 11 costs $595 (IC, educational
institution, PDF documentation). LOL.

Joseph