st: AW: mvtobit and mdraws - Stata 11

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: mvtobit and mdraws - Stata 11
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:34:42 +0200

Maybe -set tr on- and see where the thing gets stuck. Both commands
mentioned by Jared are user-written. I do not observe any problems using

sysuse auto, clear
mvtobit (price = mpg weight) (trunk = turn displacement)

set obs 1000
mdraws, neq(3) draws(50) random seed(123713) prefix(z)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Gars, Jared
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010 17:23
An: ''
Betreff: st: mvtobit and mdraws - Stata 11

I have been having problems with mdraws in Stata 11. It is my first time
using it so I have no experience with previous versions but I always get the
"option / required" message. I am trying to run -mvtobit- and keep getting
snagged on mdraws. Does anyone have experience with this in Stata 11? Thanks
- Jared