st: mvtobit and mdraws - Stata 11

From   "Gars, Jared Evan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: mvtobit and mdraws - Stata 11
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:23:10 -0400

I have been having problems with mdraws in Stata 11. It is my first time using it so I have no experience with previous versions but I always get the "option / required" message. I am trying to run -mvtobit- and keep getting snagged on mdraws. Does anyone have experience with this in Stata 11? Thanks - Jared