st: using infile dictionary

From   Andrzej Niemierko <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   st: using infile dictionary
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:38:01 -0400

I would appreciate help with -infile dictionary-.

My data files have the following structure:

One line of text
2 4
3 5
5 6
One line of text
1 3
2 7
7 6
One line of text
4 6
2 1
3 5

I want to read this file and create six numerical variables (three pairs)
corresponding to the three sections of numbers below each line of text.
Thank you.
Andrzej

dispose of the e-mail.