st: using infile dictionary

From   Andrzej Niemierko <aniemierko@PARTNERS.ORG>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: using infile dictionary
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:38:01 -0400

I would appreciate help with -infile dictionary-.

My data files have the following structure:

One line of text
2 4
3 5
5 6
One line of text
1 3
2 7
7 6
One line of text
4 6
2 1
3 5

I want to read this file and create six numerical variables (three pairs)
corresponding to the three sections of numbers below each line of text.
Thank you.

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at . If the e-mail was sent to you in error
dispose of the e-mail.