st: Sean Pratt is out of the office.

From   Sean Pratt <>
Subject   st: Sean Pratt is out of the office.
Date   Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:08:02 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  16/07/2010 and will not return until

Should you have any urgent queries please speak to one of my colleagues on
0161 234 7082.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses.
Please contact with any queries.